Welcome =)
This page is specifically designed to serve as an utterly easy way to communicate with others and share their opinions on different problems they might have and need some healthy advice for. Please write clearly and make sure your honest for whatever your responding to, these people are counting on you for the right advice. Here, you can express what you feel while giving other people a hand. Thank you for visiting this blog, I hope you visit Advice Sharehouse often. We advice it ALL!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Trust, an important quality
My bestfriend is that person in which you could trust 100% at all times with everything, but others do not have the quality of trust towards people nor are they trusted by their peers or even family. A great example is my best friends brother, he is a person who trusts no one and is trusted by no one, he suffers a lot because of this. I spent much time with both of them this Thanksgiving weekend because they are like a family to me and I really got to know his pesonality and its a tough one to say the least. His age is 19, attends college and is a great student. His intelligence is incredible and he is quite nice but for the most part he is serious and close-minded like an old man would normally be. I had many instances with him in which he demonstrate to be a person I shouldn't trust, he would backstab and betray his sister in stupid ways that I thought, what would he get out of that? Anyhow this was just a small anecdote of what a simple trait could do to a person and how you should choose a friend carefuly. Unfortunatly this was a brother and a sister but in other cases its a friend or a cousin. A quick to follo tip is trust and be trusted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment