Welcome =)

This page is specifically designed to serve as an utterly easy way to communicate with others and share their opinions on different problems they might have and need some healthy advice for. Please write clearly and make sure your honest for whatever your responding to, these people are counting on you for the right advice. Here, you can express what you feel while giving other people a hand. Thank you for visiting this blog, I hope you visit Advice Sharehouse often. We advice it ALL!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smile at The World, It Will Smile Back

"A warm smile is the universal language of kindness". Maybe sometime in your life you've heard this quote or a very similar one about how smiling can turn things around. On avergae a child from 2-6 years of age similes about 400 times a day and while an adult spreads their lips and shows their teeth for about 14 times a day. This is a sad factor to learn about but every one of us could take a step and change it. I'm going to give a quick annecdote about a time that a simple smile made my day. It was a Weds., my most unfavorite day of the weak, and I woke up late. When I got in the shower so did my dad, he got in first so when I put hot water in didn't come out because he was using it, my house is odd like that. After my cold shower I went to school and got into a fight with my best freind and failed a AP Bio test. When I thought the day couldn't get any worse I was forced to drive my sister to her ballet class. In the car I was just irritated and to top it off I got all the red lights. In one specific red light a man in a pick up truck gave me a wide smile and whispered hello and made my face glimmer. I was astonished at the effect it had but all I would think is how a person who doesn't know me gave me such a wonderful smile and fixed my druged day. This is just one of the thousands of examples that have happened to me and many others and its a great example to demonstrate the need to bond between every individual on the face of the earth. Smile, it makes your day and everyone elses.

1 comment:

Valentina said...

I AGREEE WITH YOU TATI!!
However, a REAL smile. A lot of people sometimes smile in a sarcastic, hypocrite way, and that only angers me instead of making me happy.
There are a lot of people in my life that can make me day, my week, my month, with just a smirk.
And i KNOW that there are a lot of people out there that don't actually realize that with just one smile, they can change a person's life.