Welcome =)

This page is specifically designed to serve as an utterly easy way to communicate with others and share their opinions on different problems they might have and need some healthy advice for. Please write clearly and make sure your honest for whatever your responding to, these people are counting on you for the right advice. Here, you can express what you feel while giving other people a hand. Thank you for visiting this blog, I hope you visit Advice Sharehouse often. We advice it ALL!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday Madness!


Thanksgiving is always the last thursday of evry November, and the friday after that has great significance to those shoppers who make lines since 8 at night of the "Gobble Gobble" day, its known as "Black Friday". This year was the first year in which the malls opened their doors at midnight and this led to much chaos. Entering a Wal-Mart, a women got hasseled so, that she lost the child she carried in her whom. That store was closed while they took car of her and called the ambulence and such and the crowd was angry because they were not able to take advantage of this day that only occurs once a year. Black friday is the day in which every store gets rid of the old merchandise and adds the new cold clothing. I go to this event every year since the age of 10 and I love it but its very chaotic. I certainly suggest everyone to at least go for one time for sake of expirience, its something that you won't ever forget. Anyone who would like to begin to buy their cristmas gifs, its a great oppurtunity for y'all. The stores usually have sales of "All store 50% off", "Buy 1 get 1 free", "Buy 1 for full price and get 2 half off" and so forth. Its an amazing deal if you are on a tight budget.

2 comments:

T Quizz! said...

You can definitely see how big of a deal this event is, if people are angry because they can't get into a store, because someone is majorly hurt. I actually think that this is so selfish of people! What have they become, that they have to become angry, and not care about others? If it was a normal day walking in the street, would they have stopped and cared for someone? Probably. So, I don't care what the occasion is, but you should never be that rude or ridiculous. So you will save money on Christmas, but you know what? Someone will probably have a bad Christmas when they are stuck in the hospital with medical bills, or the loss of a loved one. Yeah, nice savings.

Olga Maria said...

I completely agree with T-q ! My friend was telling me the other day how he went at like 3 in the morning to Dolphin Mall in Miami for the Black-Friday savings event and how there was a lady that passed out because there was such a huge line to get in and there were so many people pushing and shoving each other. I think people should be much more considerate and not get so hung up in silly things like that. I bet no one in that mall got one ounce of sleep and later on in the day they felt like crap. I don't know if it's just me but I didn't go to the mall on Friday, I think there are things that are much more important than to get stampeded on by a bunch of mall rats.