Welcome =)

This page is specifically designed to serve as an utterly easy way to communicate with others and share their opinions on different problems they might have and need some healthy advice for. Please write clearly and make sure your honest for whatever your responding to, these people are counting on you for the right advice. Here, you can express what you feel while giving other people a hand. Thank you for visiting this blog, I hope you visit Advice Sharehouse often. We advice it ALL!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do What You Like To Be Done To You

"Don't lie to me susy"-mark, "Well you lied to me"-susy. In this short converstaion, susy has all the right to say what she did, and she is true. This happens amongst every relationship, a person does something that they would hate someone to do to them. In a sense you dont have the right to ask people to do what you dislike if you do it to others. This is a basic rule of thumb that many think of only one side, the fact that they don't like a certain action, reaction or whatever it may be. The most mature thing to do is to avoid doing what you ask people to not do, therefore it dosen't give them the reason nor the right to do it to you. And I could say from experience that when the person, be it friend, parent or family member tells or does something they have always told you not to do, bringing up that they hate it and why they would do something that they don't like for it to be done to them makes them feel guilty and terrible. Next time, you fall in such a situation make sure that you let the person know that if they don't burst your bubble you won't burst theirs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My life motto. I strongly stand by this and I think it’s important for others to do the same. There’s no telling just how often people do things to others when in turn they would despise if it was done to them. For me, I believe that people are equal and there isn’t anybody out there better than you. It gives me a sense of pride to know that I give respect to earn it. Many people have yet to learn that balance is the key to everything. In friendships and relationships it’s important to treat each other’s the way you would want to be treated. At times I show people respect and kindness and in return I get bitter rudeness; however, it’s also important to be the bigger person, simply smile, and wait till their backs are turned to give them the finger. (; Again, treat em' how they treat you. (Discreetly of course)