Welcome =)
This page is specifically designed to serve as an utterly easy way to communicate with others and share their opinions on different problems they might have and need some healthy advice for. Please write clearly and make sure your honest for whatever your responding to, these people are counting on you for the right advice. Here, you can express what you feel while giving other people a hand. Thank you for visiting this blog, I hope you visit Advice Sharehouse often. We advice it ALL!
Friday, October 24, 2008
School vs. Friends
Im not finding a balance between these two necessary things in my life. School right now is as hectic as can be and the classes i'm taking require much of my attention and hard effort to have any intent on doing well. Friends are also in similar situations, involved in their courses and school activities to have valuable information on their transcripts to get accepted into their college. SAT, how could you ever forget such a horrible test. I think i have al the right to say everyone is freaking out about these exam that its only function is to decide our future with a couple numbers put together in 5 hours of work. To me this exam is ridiculous and useless, instead of comparing your academic achievements throughout your life they just juxtapose some questions and pretend for you to be chill about it. Is their a way I could find time for my academic life which decides my future and the friends that will support me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Tati!! I got such a bad score on my SAT and I don't know what to do to bring it up. While I was taking the test I found it to be pretty simple, but once I got my score back I saw that I was mistaken. I need to bring my score up ASAP because I want to take it again in January and then again in March and then again in June so I can obtain a score that I am content with and start applying to college in the summer. This first score really scared me and I don't know what to do to bring it up... I scared to take the test again!
Unfortunatly the creators of the SAT (aka Stupid Ass Test)didn't take the test takers into consideration when making this test.They did't realize that we pour everything into this test including loads of money.It is rare to find a kid that got a good test score who also has a great social life.Unfortunetly you cant have both so its up to you,if you want a good test score and little social life,or a good social life and an alright score.Good luck!
Post a Comment